sábado, 17 de novembro de 2012

First achievement unlocked!!

Finally!! After a huge struggle I finished my thesis. Not as perfect as i wanted, but it's sent now, since Friday morning [the 16th of November of 2012]. Nothing more to do but to defend it when the time comes. :p And here is the cover:






"Tree Management in Historic Parks and Gardens"
Didn't have the time to make a creative one so i used the standard cover. :x





Ah! And the achievement no. 26, to buy a sketch book, didn't have to buy one! :D I was given one! A small one (A4), but it's just perfect, and i didn't have to ask for it! At least sometimes I have some luck.. xD Already tried it! Made some experiments with water colors and soft pastel chalks, one of my experiments:















Going to bed now! I'm dying for a sleep! :p Tomorrow I'll watch the first film from my watchlist:

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário